Among many Australians, bad credit is a familiar concern because of which numerous car loan providers and brokers give financing solutions that suit all types of situations.
Statistics at a Glance for Vehicle Purchases made in Australia
- In August 2016, the car sales rose by 0.1% on a monthly basis – as per the data released officially by the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
- Passenger cars sales dropped by 1.3% whereas sports utility vehicles witnessed a rise of 2.2% in sales.
- The sales of total vehicles rose by 2.9% every year.
The statistics clearly points to the demand for cars even though many Australians are coping with bad credit. Regardless of your credit history, you can now become the proud owner of a vehicle with the help of a dependable loan provider. What are your views on this? Did you ever think about this option too? You might even think – when you’re already having a bad credit, how can a car loan provider help you to obtain your vehicle loan?
The good news is there are loan providers who specifically deal with bad credit car loans facilitating people to buy a car in spite of their bad credit rating. Nonetheless, there are certain factors that you should take into account to increase your opportunities of getting your loan approved.
Simple Tips for Getting Your Car Loan Approved Even With Bad Credit
- Your top priority should be to improve your credit rating if you’re not in a rush to buy a car right away. You can acquire your credit file’s free copy from Dun & Bradstreet, Experian or Veda. Like this, you can make sure that the information accessible on your credit record is fully correct. If you need your credit file straight away then you’ll have to pay a fee else it’s free of charge.
- Simultaneously, it’s highly recommended to communicate frankly about your financial standing with the loan provider or broker. It may hinder your loan from getting approved if you fail to converse all the details accurately because it would signal untruth.
How Can a Car Loan Provider help you when you’re having a Bad Credit?
- You’ll be presented with the right financing solution for your situation when you get the backing of a qualified and experienced car loan provider who specialises in providing assistance to individuals with bad credit.
- Loan providers are particularly beneficial when you have a bad credit. Given the circumstances you are in, a car loan provider or broker will find the right loan solution for you as against getting rejected for a number of times, which will only deteriorate your credit situation.
- Lenders express you as a risk when you have a bad credit history and the interest rate grows, as expected. However, with the help of a loan provider or broker, you increase the probability of receiving a friendlier interest rate. And this is because these lenders have fostered exceptional relationships with most of the well-known Australian financial institutions.
With over 25 years of experience in the automotive industry and access to multiple lenders, Car Loan Experts can provide car finance in Sydney for all credit situations.